Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too early for gyno symptoms...

7 days into Anavar+Test too early for gyno symptoms?

• 7 days is too early for gyno symptoms

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • It's not too early, take an AI now!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • 7 days is too early for gyno symptoms

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • It's not too early, take an AI now!

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

Discreet User

I'm 7 days into my Test C 600mg/wk + Anavar 25mg/day cycle.

Have not taken any ancillaries so far.

Is it too early to be noticing gyno symptoms?

Nips are a bit itchy, but it could all just be in my head...

I usually use an AI from the start, but decided to wait and see if I noticed any estrogen sides before adding in an AI this time.

No its not too early. Im very sensitive to estro and if im doing 600mg of test per week with no ai I will get gyno symptoms after a week. Start the ai mate you dont wanna end up with double D's

I was woken by the sensation of itchy nips just two days after my first pin on my test cycle. If you have Adex might as well use it, prevention is better than the cure!

Should have started the AI a week before cycle so its in full swing while on. effects of the AI wont kick in as u pop the pill and your gyno will disappear. Anyway stay on the AI throught cycle. Prevention better than cure.

ya´ll listen up. Ive made some topics about feeling puffy nipples, aching, gynoish when i simply just ran an oral only anavar cycle, since anavar does not aromatise this was in some way excluded.

but remember hormonal changes in the body happen when using steroids, i would believe that the nipples are effected by the change. It does not need to be oestrogene, it could simply just be a raise of testosteron

I would wait if i where you, my symptoms went away after being on for 3weeks.. might just be that my body needed some time to reconize the unhumane levels of testosteron in the blood = blood plasma

I'm 7 days into my Test C 600mg/wk + Anavar 25mg/day cycle.

Have not taken any ancillaries so far.

Is it too early to be noticing gyno symptoms?

Nips are a bit itchy, but it could all just be in my head...

I usually use an AI from the start, but decided to wait and see if I noticed any estrogen sides before adding in an AI this time.

Its very possible,,,especially in a sensitive user. An AI is a good addition to almost any cycle.

Top Bottom