Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Told girlfriend about use

GMTECH

Man I am so glad I was able to get this off my chest w/ her I explaned my use as if it was HRT which my first cycle was but hold her that I could not afford the script so I purchased the gear off the black market because it was much more affordable and she is ok w/ it she even offered to do my injections for me just glad I dont have keep a secret like this w/ her anymore has anyone ever told a SO about use and been dumped or ratted on I know there have been alot of threads like this in the past but im excited and wanted to share
GMTECH

current cycle
test e 500 week
deca 500 week
dbol 40mgs a day weeks 1-4
adex .5 a day
HCG/nolva PCT

GMTECH said:
Man I am so glad I was able to get this off my chest w/ her I explaned my use as if it was HRT which my first cycle was but hold her that I could not afford the script so I purchased the gear off the black market because it was much more affordable and she is ok w/ it she even offered to do my injections for me just glad I dont have keep a secret like this w/ her anymore has anyone ever told a SO about use and been dumped or ratted on I know there have been alot of threads like this in the past but im excited and wanted to share
GMTECH

current cycle
test e 500 week
deca 500 week
adex .5 a day
HCG/nolva PCT
What's funny is that you lied to her so you tell her the truth about AAS use???
What is gonna be bad is when she goes telling all of her freinds or anyone else about her BF using steriods for HRT...

Oh well, bad idea IMO, but good luck with it bro.

GMTECH said:
GMTECH

current cycle
test e 500 week
deca 500 week
adex .5 a day
HCG/nolva PCT

Good job bro, takes some balls to tell your loved one. Now you have nothing to hide. :coffee:

It helps to have that out in the open. When I first told my wife I was gonna do it, I told her it was advanced amino acids. I later came clean and told her what it was 'cause after 9 years of marrage we just don't keep things like this from each other and plus I knew I would need her help at some point. That help came with a trip to Mexico after I got back from Iraq. Lets just say I could'nt carry everything myself.

GMTECH said:
GMTECH

current cycle
test e 500 week
deca 500 week
adex .5 a day
HCG/nolva PCT

Nice cycle. Props to you for being open about it.

Goldprospector said:
What's funny is that you lied to her so you tell her the truth about AAS use???
What is gonna be bad is when she goes telling all of her freinds or anyone else about her BF using steriods for HRT...

Oh well, bad idea IMO, but good luck with it bro.

Not really a lie I do have a script for test just dont want to pay the ridiculus price from the Doc whats not so true are the dosages being for HRT my main reason for telling her was so I would not have to hide things from her or if by chance she found something like a syringe she would not freak out and as far as her researching what dosages im taking iI dont think it will happen because even though she offered to do my injections I would still feel strange letting her do that

Top Bottom