Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Tokkyo FIna out yet...

Gettinbig2

I emailed them back in March adn they said late April their FIna would be out, havent seen anything about it, and they have changed their website addy, does anyone know if its out, and what their new addy is, thanks
Gettinbig2

I heard someone was coming out with a tren. It was supposed to be out last December originally wasn't it? My guy had something out that made their shit look weak so they held off. Now they are buying all the TA powder to corner the market. Hope their shit is worth it. Not that I need to lose any more hair.

DB Posted that its all ready to go (raw materials) and they just need to bottle it and get it to the distributors - I believe he estimated a few weeks but dont quote me on that.

Slopain said:
DB Posted that its all ready to go (raw materials) and they just need to bottle it and get it to the distributors - I believe he estimated a few weeks but dont quote me on that.

What about the primo? I heard they are both due out about the same time. Do you know anything about it? Strength, size of bottle, etc?

Ajc, no primo right now or in the foreseeable near future... Like Slopain said- 20mL 75mg/mL Trembol-75 should be out in another 2 weeks. Ttokkyo is putting the final touches on the product as we speak.

Ttokkyo just received the registration/SAGAR # for their Oxy-50 and it should be out right after the Trembol. The tablets will be green and come in the same glass bottle that the 100 count Stanol-V tabs are packaged in. 100 tabs per bottle, 50mg each.

Btw I don't have prices on either product.

Also, THE NEW "REDUCED-BENZYL ALCOHOL" BATCHES OF TESTONON ARE IN TJ RIGHT NOW .. Unfortunately, the lot# and exp. date is at my house so I'll have to post that info later tonight. A couple of people have shot 3mL's at once of this Testonon and have had minimal pain (far less than 1mL of the "old" Testonon)...I think this is probably the best news I've heard in a while.... :D

Oh yeah, Denkall's changed their name to "Operadora Salvet"... Look for this name on their new boxes of Test-400.

Damian Borleone said:
Ajc, no primo right now or in the foreseeable near future... Like Slopain said- 20mL 75mg/mL Trembol-75 should be out in another 2 weeks. Ttokkyo is putting the final touches on the product as we speak.

Ttokkyo just received the registration/SAGAR # for their Oxy-50 and it should be out right after the Trembol. The tablets will be green and come in the same glass bottle that the 100 count Stanol-V tabs are packaged in. 100 tabs per bottle, 50mg each.

Btw I don't have prices on either product.

Also, THE NEW "REDUCED-BENZYL ALCOHOL" BATCHES OF TESTONON ARE IN TJ RIGHT NOW .. Unfortunately, the lot# and exp. date is at my house so I'll have to post that info later tonight. A couple of people have shot 3mL's at once of this Testonon and have had minimal pain (far less than 1mL of the "old" Testonon)...I think this is probably the best news I've heard in a while.... :D

Oh yeah, Denkall's changed their name to "Operadora Salvet"... Look for this name on their new boxes of Test-400.

Damian...can you email me the lot# and exp. date of the new testonon when you get home...or just post it.

Damian (or anyone else that would know)...

Was Ttkokkyo's Cyp and EQ also victim to the issue of too much alcohol?

It's funny, I was doing Cyp (Upjohn) and EQ (Denkall) - like NO soreness at all fro these.

Mid cycle had to switch to Ttokkyo Cyp and EQ ...... and I am getting a bit sore (just a bit). I was trying to figure out which might be the culprit.

Also 50 mg Oxy's ..... is that Anavar? ( Iknow ........ duh ...... dumb question).

Yeah, I believe the 200mg/mL t. cypionate is in the same boat as the Testonon- too much benzyl alcohol. Ttokkyo is going to lower the BA in their Cyp as well. Haven't heard of any BA problems with their Boldenon200 though, and Ttokkyo has no plans to change the formula on that product.

The Oxy-50 is oxymetholone...

Top Bottom