Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tits

homerj

Ive never taken steroids before,and i want to start by taking sustanon 250 and anavar what would be your recommended dosages and how much sustanon 250 should you take before you need to take clomid or nolvadex

get nolvadex and keep it on hand in case. Some people are more prone to gyno than others. Since you are a virgin to the juice, you don't know how your body will react to it, i had to start taking nolvadex at 500 mg week omna's. Keep them and start if you get tenderness. As far as clomid, always have it! I make sure that i have clomid and nolvadex before any gear at all. You will lose a lot of your gains if you don't do clomid therapy. I don't have too much experience with anavar so no comment from me there.

homerj said:
Ive never taken steroids before,and i want to start by taking sustanon 250 and anavar what would be your recommended dosages and how much sustanon 250 should you take before you need to take clomid or nolvadex

why not a slow single acting ester.. like test enanthate or test cyp. for your first? i believe that would be better for 1st time.. less injections...:p ;)

He said tits damnit.

If your going to do the sust, get some anti-estrogens like liquidex and proviron. (At the very least proviron) Nolvadex is manditory to have on hand whether you use it or not.

Also consider whether you think you may be prone to balding or not. Some stuff to help keep your hair and some acne fighters may be in order.

Top Bottom