Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tis the season of bulking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Stick

Alright, so your starting your bulker. You have everything planned out from cycle length to dosages to PCT. Now the problem is eating the same shit month after month becomes a chore. Gets nice and hard to take down those calories sometimes, so everyone contribute some of your favorite calorie dense recipes! :Chef:

Joe Stick said:
Alright, so your starting your bulker. You have everything planned out from cycle length to dosages to PCT. Now the problem is eating the same shit month after month becomes a chore. Gets nice and hard to take down those calories sometimes, so everyone contribute some of your favorite calorie dense recipes! :Chef:

Thanksgiving and Mom's cooking should do the trick! I love this time of year. Lots of Christmas parties and reasons to eat and eat. Perfect for bulking. Just started my bulker yestereday and am so psyched.

WannaBeBig72 said:
Thanksgiving and Mom's cooking should do the trick! I love this time of year. Lots of Christmas parties and reasons to eat and eat. Perfect for bulking. Just started my bulker yestereday and am so psyched.

Hell yeah I am gonna pig out for these holidays! What is your diet gonna consist of besides holiday food? I think I am gonna eat whatever I want just make sure I get plenty of protein. Being an ecto does have some advantages!

I just go to my buddy's house his mom's a big southern black women. I gain weight just by walking in the lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom