Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tired Tired Tired Tired....Whats doing it

NYBodyguard

Ok well im not kidding even if I sleep 7-8 hours thru out the day if I dont nap every 3 hours I just feel so tired yawn etc.

All im taking now is jins and saizen I take 2iu's AM 2iu's PM can this be the problem in any way?

Not doing anything else in these days

NYBodyguard said:
Ok well im not kidding even if I sleep 7-8 hours thru out the day if I dont nap every 3 hours I just feel so tired yawn etc.

All im taking now is jins and saizen I take 2iu's AM 2iu's PM can this be the problem in any way?

I would start with ruling out hypoglycemia. When you feel like that, check your blood sugar. Jintropin makes me hypoglycemic and have to up the carbs.

NYBodyguard said:
whats the best way to check blood sugar

Well, with a glucometer.

Guestimating that you don't have a glucometer, you will need to run to your local grocery store or medical supply retail store.

With the prick of your finger, a small amount of blood will be collected onto a glucose strip and then inserted into the glucometer, the test takes about 30 seconds.

For the cheaper glucometer, one can spend 50 bucks and up to 300 bucks.

Good investment though.

NYBodyguard said:

Oh, by the way, if you so desire, come by the fire department, knock on the door and ask one the bros if you can get your sugar tested. They would be happy to,, and its free.

This would work if you just wanted to do once a month or so, It could get real old if you went there every day.

Just some advice.

humble said:
Well, with a glucometer.

Guestimating that you don't have a glucometer, you will need to run to your local grocery store or medical supply retail store.

With the prick of your finger, a small amount of blood will be collected onto a glucose strip and then inserted into the glucometer, the test takes about 30 seconds.

For the cheaper glucometer, one can spend 50 bucks and up to 300 bucks.

Good investment though.
just to add to this comment. Normal blood sugar in fasted state in morning is 70-110. That's the dangers of insulin in the wrong hands, if your diet isn't on and you do insulin you can drop way below 70, one of the symptoms is lethargy, sweats, and worse case scenario coma/death. You simply just can't do slin with GH and just play the guessing game about your sugar. That's like playing russian roullette.

gautho said:
just to add to this comment. Normal blood sugar in fasted state in morning is 70-110. That's the dangers of insulin in the wrong hands, if your diet isn't on and you do insulin you can drop way below 70, one of the symptoms is lethargy, sweats, and worse case scenario coma/death. You simply just can't do slin with GH and just play the guessing game about your sugar. That's like playing russian roullette.

Thats correct, you are speaking of Insulin Shock, and yes, it can very dangerous, but easily corrected with glucose, monosaccharides.

It is a no brainer, that if someone is using insulin (lispro, novilin R or N, Lantes, Humalog, ect....) that they should have a glucometer, but I am sure anyone using insulin already know that.

Top Bottom