Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tired of busting my balls and not making gains!

WALDO79

Hey what's up fellas! I got let you all here me out....I'm 21 years old and I've been working out since 4 times a week since I was 15. I'm currently 5'9 and weigh 152lbs. I eat 6 meals a day between 4-5000cals a day, mainly steak and chicken (I work at a restaurant so this helps me eat good). However I have a problem.....I've been stuck at 150lbs for a good 5 months now and it's time for me to get HUGE. Working at a restaurant and seeing this HOT, FINE waitresses drives me nuts, I wanna just fuck em all :p I'm tired of not getting noticed and being skinny!! But I have gained a good 35lbs in 6 years, but nothin in almost a year. A friend of mine has a friend who has a friend that can get almost any kind of roid out there and I FUCKN WANT SOME! I usually bust my balls off in the gym for a good 90 minutes and drink a gallon of water a day and do mainly 6-8 reps on each set (3)....but still I gain nothing. What's a good cycle I can do? IM DEAD SERIOUS ON DOING ROIDS AND NOTHINGS GONNA STOP ME!!! I'm thinking about stacking Sustanon and and Dianabol for 10 weeks and than using clomid during the last 2 weeks. How many mg's should I use a week on the Sust and how many Dianabol pills should I eat a day. Thanks to all of yall who help this pissed off horny dude get BIG!!! Peace!

Sounds like you have hit a plateau.

For mass I would try

Any Kind of Test 1-10 300mg per week
Dianabol 1-5 25mg per day

You are going to hear some outrageous doseage suggestions.

Do not overdue it on your first cycle, you and NO ONE else on this board has any idea how your body will react to AS.

For someone who is on their 5th cycle to recommend what they are currently on is ridiculous. But it does happen.

Good Luck!

So a friend of a friend of a friend can get anything you want?

That's alot of friends.

Meaning, be prepared for anything. Sky-high prices or a line of B.S. about when it's coming and all that. If I were you I would ask to be personally introduced to the source.

As stated above, keep dosage low, your first cycle you will grow like crazy, so don't overdue it.

Also, depending on your personal genetics, its possible that your muscles won't even react well with steroids. Although it can't really hurt to give it a try. Just saying, if your body isn't meant to be any bigger (and it might not if you have been religiously working out likeyou said with no results whatsoever), then even juice might not be the answer.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

Add some equipoise in with the dbol and test. These three are an ideal combination for mass gain.

Try taking some short acting steroids for the three weeks between your last sustanon injection and the beginning of clomid therapy. Winstrol would be a good option.

lincoln said:
Sounds like you have hit a plateau.

For mass I would try

Any Kind of Test 1-10 300mg per week
Dianabol 1-5 25mg per day

You are going to hear some outrageous doseage suggestions.

Do not overdue it on your first cycle, you and NO ONE else on this board has any idea how your body will react to AS.

For someone who is on their 5th cycle to recommend what they are currently on is ridiculous. But it does happen.

Good Luck!

Very nice advice lincoln.....

WALDO79 said:
Hey what's up fellas! I got let you all here me out....I'm 21 years old and I've been working out since 4 times a week since I was 15. I'm currently 5'9 and weigh 152lbs. I eat 6 meals a day between 4-5000cals a day, mainly steak and chicken (I work at a restaurant so this helps me eat good). However I have a problem.....I've been stuck at 150lbs for a good 5 months now and it's time for me to get HUGE. Working at a restaurant and seeing this HOT, FINE waitresses drives me nuts, I wanna just fuck em all :p I'm tired of not getting noticed and being skinny!! But I have gained a good 35lbs in 6 years, but nothin in almost a year. A friend of mine has a friend who has a friend that can get almost any kind of roid out there and I FUCKN WANT SOME! I usually bust my balls off in the gym for a good 90 minutes and drink a gallon of water a day and do mainly 6-8 reps on each set (3)....but still I gain nothing. What's a good cycle I can do? IM DEAD SERIOUS ON DOING ROIDS AND NOTHINGS GONNA STOP ME!!! I'm thinking about stacking Sustanon and and Dianabol for 10 weeks and than using clomid during the last 2 weeks. How many mg's should I use a week on the Sust and how many Dianabol pills should I eat a day. Thanks to all of yall who help this pissed off horny dude get BIG!!! Peace!

First of all dude, settle down!! LOL. You've got the drive, now just get convert all that energy to pushing serious poundage in the weight room. Lif big, eat big.

Also, you may want to run your prices of stuff by this board so you don't get ripped off.

Top Bottom