Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tired of being skinny, steroids!

humdc

I am tired ofbeing so darn skinny and want to use steroids
tell me if I amon the right track
I’m 5’7’’
160 pounds
I have spent alot of time in the gym and can bench 230 pounds which I think is good for mysize
would atrenbolone and testosterone cycle be good? Should I run 500mg of each? And how long do I run them. My goal is 25 pounds

perhaps then you should work on the areas of your diet and training that are lacking... how old are you??

How about you post up your diet that you are on so we can see what exactly the problem is with you not gaining weight as you want

I’m 5’7’’
160 pounds
I have spent alot of time in the gym and can bench 230 pounds which I think is good for mysize
would atrenbolone and testosterone cycle be good? Should I run 500mg of each? And how long do I run them. My goal is 25 pounds

bro run 1000mg each if yo want to be hardcore, if you want to be poosy then do 250mg each

I’m 5’7’’
160 pounds

that's a lot 500mgs of each thats 1gram with trenbolone base

start slow
300mgs trenbolone
40mgs dbol
7caps n2guard
200mgs testosterone
aromasin

Your plan is too aggressive, start more conservative: TREN-300mgs; TEST-200mgs; DBOL-40mgs; plus AROMASIN and N2Guard

I’m 5’7’’
160 pounds

How old are you?

Eat more

Top Bottom