Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tips on Taking SARMS S-4

needtogetarmy

CEO of Project Mayhem
If you have lab rats that do not like the liquid or the rats just can't measure properly here is a trick I learned with liquid winny and t-bol.

I played around with my bottle and a slim pin (for measurement purposes) and approximately 8-9 drops from the dropper that comes with the bottle is .25 cc's (or 25mg of S-4).

Take the dropper and put the drops in a 000 sized cap. Cap it. Force the rat to swallow it. Tasteless and easy to administer. :)

I was going to just use a slim pin and squirt it in my mouth but the pin is too small. The drop method looks fairly accurate. I did it 5 times and it came up at the same level each time.

Also, with all liquids, make sure to shake the bottle prior to administration to make sure it is evenly distributed in the liquid. With other liquid orals you can see sediment (like winny). S-4 looks perfect and I doubt it is necessary but it never hurts to shake it up a bit.

Also, if you want to spread out the dose throughout the day because S-4 has a short half-life (4 hours based on what I have read) only stick 4-5 drops in each dose and spread it out 4 times a day.

My rat's cycle starts Monday.

Best regards,

AV

where can i get those empty capsules though?

Local health food stores sell them. VitaminShoppe sells the 00 sized ones. 000 are the largest. GNC might have them too.

I got mine on Bulknutrition.com Their service has gone into the shitter since they changed owners but stuff like that is cheap.

I got a bottle of 200 made by NOW for like $7.

the bottles are 30ml...how many doses are in a bottle..??...and how much per day should be used..??

There is 100mg in each ML. Based on the posts here 50mg ED is the amount to use (I am going to use that much) that would give you about 60 doses (since there is 30ML in the bottle) but with all liquids you may loose a little here and there so I would expect around 55 doses or so.

My rats like pills and caps. It would be nice to see SARMS in that format :)

after reading your first post I guess the answer was already there..8-9 drops per dose....2 times a day...I love your avatar...thats smokin hot

after reading your first post I guess the answer was already there..8-9 drops per dose....2 times a day...I love your avatar...thats smokin hot

8-9 is what I am going to do. RIght before working out and then about 12 hours later.

Thanks for the avi comments! it is the damn hottest avi on this board.

FYI sarms search sells it in 2 bottles. A 60ml with 50mg per 1ml and a 30ml with 100mg per 1ml. I think what is offered on the website varies but my last bottle was the 60ml bottle.

OP: Good info, it's based of the 30ml bottle, correct? Thanks for posting it.

There is 100mg in each ML. Based on the posts here 50mg ED is the amount to use (I am going to use that much) that would give you about 60 doses (since there is 30ML in the bottle) but with all liquids you may loose a little here and there so I would expect around 55 doses or so.

My rats like pills and caps. It would be nice to see SARMS in that format :)

Good thread Vet. Just curious if you may utilize absorbtion somewhat better if you administered the drops under your tounge, as opposed to capping & swallowing it into the harsh environment of the stomach.

I ordered some 00 veggie caps as well. Can you put SARMS into one and have it later in the day? Can you make your afternoon cap in the morning and put it in a cap holder until later in the day - the veggie cap won't disolve will it?

Top Bottom