Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tips for recovering after cycle

Anthonio Prrr

Hi guys as you all know deca has a long half life and it stays in your system for a while I would like to ask you how do I recover ( with clomid and hcgenerate) from the following cycle in case I have any complications once finished:
Week 1 to 14 Sust 350mg
Week 1 to 14 Deca 200mg
Aromasin 12.5mg every day til the day right before starting pct
pct with clomid and nolva with hcgenerate

thank you.

If I were to run deca I'd have stopped at week 12 and carried on with Sustanon slowly decreasing doses as well. I think you can start your pct after 2 to 3 weeks HCGENERATE you can start after your last shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2-3 weeks after last pin is when you want to start the clomid and nolva portion of PCT. I would start the HCGenerate immediately after last injection. The key to recovery is to get blood work around 3-4 weeks after PCT is complete to see if you have recovered or not. Do not get lazy and skip this because that is how you find issues before you feel like shit.

Sorry to hijack this post but except for the doses I'm doing the same cycle this is my first cycle since I've been on trt and as I'm running two oils for the first time do I need a pct or not thanks

Not keeping the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle is usually the result of:
1. Not running a proper PCT after your steroid cycle.
2. Not training and eating with the same intensity after the cycle as you did on cycle.

What put the muscle on the first place is what will keep it there after your PCT - HARD training and a high protein diet.

A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

• Clomid and Nolvadex increase levels of LH and FSH in the body, which increase free testosterone levels.
• An aromatize inhibitor will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent side effects like gynocemastia and water retention.
• A natural testosterone booster (like HCGenerate ES) will signal the leydig cells in the testicles to restart testosterone production.
• A liver/organ detox supplement (like N2guard) will help cleanse the liver and kidney, regulate blood pressure and balance cholesterol levels.
• Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
• Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.

Sorry to hijack this post but except for the doses I'm doing the same cycle this is my first cycle since I've been on trt and as I'm running two oils for the first time do I need a pct or not thanks

If you are on TRT, then no PCT is required.

After your cycle, return to your TRT for at least the same length of time as your cycle was. After that, you can start your next blast.

For example, 10 week blast, 10 week TRT, start next blast

Top Bottom