Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tips on lowering my test levels

KQguy

I have been out of the game for a few years(cycling),and I still feel shitty.I know my test levels are still low,so I want to see if my Doc will put me on HRT,but I know he will want a blood test first.Anyone have some tips to lower my test levels right before I go and draw blood?Would working out before the blood test raise or lower my test?What about rubbing one off right before?Any advise would be appreciated.I am pretty sure they are low,but I just want to make sure they test as low as possible.

I think someone once said to not get much sleep the night before the blood test and go FIRST THING in the morning.

I think someone once said to not get much sleep the night before the blood test and go FIRST THING in the morning.

Test levels still spike after even a nap... how about no sleep at all then first thing in the morning?

Test levels still spike after even a nap... how about no sleep at all then first thing in the morning?

I think that is more accurate. If I remember right, test levels are at their highest after a night's sleep (Morning wood etc).

So it was probably meant to be 'get NO sleep then go'.

1) No sleep
2) Drink a few days before
3) Lots of refined sugar / low protein

But keep the bigger picture in mind. Normal test levels vary wildly, so one man's 350 is another man's 650. Your key to getting HRT approved is reporting the right symptoms:

1) Lower energy
2) Reduced sex drive
3) Loss of muscle / fat showing-up in new places (particularly belly fat)
4) Less positive outlook on life
5) Difficulty falling asleep, early morning awakenings (poor sleep in general)

You want to seem depressed -- but not clinically depressed or you'll get antidepressants instead. You don't want to seem too troubled in sleep either, because he might order a sleep study instead. Ride that fine line and focus on lower energy, sex drive and muscle.

Oh yeah -- and slight testicular atrophy as well. Even though test can make your balls shrivel-up, slight testicular atrophy and reduced semen volume are signs of low testosterone.

Thanks for all the help,hopefully everything goes well and I can get a script,now I just have to see if my insurance will cover it.

Thanks for all the help,hopefully everything goes well and I can get a script,now I just have to see if my insurance will cover it.

Hah imagine doing all the above and your Doc does give u the prescription but your insurance doesn't cover it lol that'll suck. But just incase I'd rub off a few slightly before, but not too much or to close cause I'm pretty sure the Doc will know if the lvls are too extremely low.

But u know wat bro don't even sweat it, I know a guy who talked his doc into it. He just talked with a firm attitude, explained that he felt the treatmeant would work the best, made good truthful points on why he needed it, and refused to use any other source of treatment. And remember your doc has to listen to wat u have to say. As for the insurance they have to cover, it's a pretty big health issue, it's like ur medication to function.

I remember reading somewhere, dunno if it was based on scientific survey, that mastrubating 10 times a day lowers test.
Have fun :)

Top Bottom