Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tips on how to take anavar for cutting

germain8

hey guys, I got var for cutting and i was wondering how to take it. I`m thinking of doing 10 mgs the first two weeks and then increase to 20 mg a day for the following 6 weeks. Should I split my tabs and do 5mg in the morning and 5 in the afternoon? also with the 20 mg dosage split them in 10 and 10? that's how i have seen it on most anavar cycles online

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HELP!

Are you a guy or a girl?If you are a girl, then these dosages seem reasonable, however I would never recommend steroids for a female.If you are a guy, you wont see anything until you hit the 50mg per day benchmark

We would need considerably more information about yourself and your PED's experience in order to be able to give you a proper answer. Personally, if cutting is your only goal, then I would rather recommend you to opt for Cardarine GW. It will do a much better job in fat burning, but at the same time there will be no suppression, nor any other side effects. Besides, it will additionally increase your endurance and recovery times, which will help a lot with cardio, and consequently with fat loss. Just make sure to be getting the real thing, since there are many fakes. Personally, I use the stuff from sarms1, and it is really good.

This video explains how to safely run an anavar only steroid cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

However -> Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. I feel like I am beating a dead horse saying this over and over but it's a very common misconception and something a lot of people get wrong. Bodybuilders commonly include steroids into their pre-contest cycles to prevent muscle loss when dieting on low calories and doing lots of cardio. The steroids themselves do not burn body fat.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

Not only that, running a steroid cycle at a high body fat percentage is going to put a lot of stress on your body and organs. It is also counterproductive because the higher your body fat percentage, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen.

SARMS are much better option all around. SARMS will directly increase endurance, fat loss, recovery and lean muscle mass with no increases in body weight or water retention. You won't get the same strength increase from SARMS that you would with steroids, but you get all the benefits with none of the side effects. They are also extremely minimal in the way of side effects and legal to use.

I suggest running the SARMS triple stack. It is comprised of S4, ostarine and cardarine.
S4 will increase lean muscle and strength
ostarine is the best SARM for recovery
cardarine is the best SARM for fat loss
You get the best of everything that way

Run the triple stack as outlined in this article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

hey guys, I got var for cutting and i was wondering how to take it. I`m thinking of doing 10 mgs the first two weeks and then increase to 20 mg a day for the following 6 weeks. Should I split my tabs and do 5mg in the morning and 5 in the afternoon? also with the 20 mg dosage split them in 10 and 10? that's how i have seen it on most anavar cycles online

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HELP!

That's definitely a good starting point....if you are female.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steroids are not fat burners. To cut you need a consistent diet and training program. Please let us know more about your stats and experience with training and AAS.

Top Bottom