Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tingling/burning feeling in lips after injection...

Daeo

Following my injection of fina today I felt a tingling/burning feeling in my lips. The injection itself didn't hurt a bit. Never heard of this before and was wondering if anyone had a cause or explanation for this problem...

I've gotten the chemical taste people talk about- kinda like the taste of crank, could they be related?

And hey, I grew up in the real Haddonfield!!

Are you on test also? The sensation you are refering to has to do with female hormones. I don;t know if progesterone can produce it but estrogen can.

One of my girls tells me that her lips tingle after I inject in her.

Oh - but those are different lips.

And a different type of injection.

hehe

It's normail Bro, I've had it happen as well...same with the weird taste in your mouth....headaches, sweaty, aggression...all can be sides of fina....good sides are fat loss, no water weight, and a good increase in strength...Luck to ya...:D

Ranger

Daeo.... I was in a club once and I was so fucked up on K that I felt the same way...Just Kidding, that has never happened to me on FINA, although I have gotten small lumps at the injection site.......

dont inject in you lips. A friend who was using fina said this happened to him as well, only when he would have blod come out of the pin hole. I think it may be a little fina getting in the blood stream.

NJstacked said:
Daeo.... I was in a club once and I was so fucked up on K that I felt the same way...Just Kidding, that has never happened to me on FINA, although I have gotten small lumps at the injection site.......

:rolleyes: Now that we're such good friends I'll have to invite you down to the dirty south...LOL

Yes. I'm on test also. It was kind of funny when my girlfriend was injecting me and asked me if anything was wrong I replied "Yes, but keep on going". I knew it wasn't anything really serious(or so I thought), but it was still weird...

Top Bottom