Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Timing PCT- A Little Help Needed

LLH

Finishing up my current cycle that looks like this:

Test E...................900mgs/week............................On 16 weeks
Tren E...................750mgs/week............................On 16 weeks
EQ........................900mgs/week............................On 16 weeks

It's been a great run but I'm thinking it's time. This is my 5th cycle.
Stats: Age: 34
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 283 lbs
BF: ~12-13%
Ran AIFM 3 pumps 2X a day. Past PCT: Start one week after last shot. Weeks 1-3: 1,000 ius HCG (M,W,F), 20 mgs Nolv/day and 50 mgs Clomid/day.
Weeks 4-6: 20mgs Nolv/day and 50mgs Clomid/day. DONE.

I have always seemed to struggle in terms of recovery, does anyone have any other suggestions? Is one week long enough to wait? Too long? Up any of the products? Thanks

LLH said:

Ran AIFM 3 pumps 2X a day. Past PCT: Start one week after last shot. Weeks 1-3: 1,000 ius HCG (M,W,F), 20 mgs Nolv/day and 50 mgs Clomid/day.

I have always seemed to struggle in terms of recovery, does anyone have any other suggestions? Is one week long enough to wait? Too long? Up any of the products? Thanks

Holy shit, that is a lot of gear for a really long time! What were the gains? I would not know how to address pct for this so I will leave it to the experts!

Ok... take my humble opinion with a grain of salt, but that's a hell of alot of tren you ran... and for 16 weeks?? Have you run this much before? If you have, no wonder you have a tough time recovering. Also, are you gyno-prone? You ran alot more AIFM than typically recommended. Here's what I recommend for PCT:

Run HCG for 500iu ED for 10 days. Start it the day after your last shot(s) Run AIFM for 3-5 days after your last shot (HCG has a long half-life). I personally wouldn't run both Nolva and Clomid... it's probably not any more effective than using just one or the other, plus you're begging for alot more sides... nolva didn't work for me and it killed my libido.... but there are those that insist on running both.... my suggestion is just Clomid at 50mg ED for 4-6 weeks. Start a day or two after your last HCG shot.

I've actually just finished running Dermacrine and it worked very nicely for me. You might want to consider it in place of your SERM's (or in addition to).

The only thing about your PCT that I would change is using the HCG during the last week of your cycle instead of one week after but still for three weeks. If you feel that doesn't speed up your recovery, use the 10mg AM D-bol for a few weeks as well.

LLH said:

6'6" 280 @12%? wow, congrats.

LLH said:

Are you a professional body builder?
I just ran similar cycle. I have to agree that was way too much Tren

1-4 wk 50 ed Dbol
1-6 wk Tren Hex 400mg EW
1-10 wk EQ 500 mg
1-12 wk Test Cyp 750mg
PCT - 500 iu ED for 10 days, Now doing 50mg Clomid ED, Aifm and Selegiline if needed.

Age -33
Height 6'5 -
weight from 208- 234lb (slacked off on the intake, changing too many clothes size ..lol)
12% bf

hey bro i think your pct look like you have the right idea. run the hcg while the long esters are still clearing your system. although i think you need to push it out a little further. i would wait until week 18 or 19 to start the hcg. also during this phase after your last shot, no real harm in running an oral for 4-6 weeks. those dosages of long esters will take at least 6 weeks to clear out. no point suffering while you wait so i say run an oral during that time so you stay productive then after you quit the hcg and orals in about week 21-22 start your clomid, etc for another 4-6 wks

Top Bottom