Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Timing of oral steroids

neWAty

I'm looking to use an oral with my steroids
possibly running them by themselves
I’m debating between anadrol, dianabol, and anavar. haven't decided yet but I wanted to clear something up first
does it matter when you take the orals during the day. Like should it be pre-workout, during workout or post workout. Should it be with food or without
what is the best way to maximize them

its best to take them with food... it depends on the half lives on if you need to take them once a day or multiple times per day ... some people believe that some do well pre workout while others believe it is in their head

Each oral has a different half life, which can require multiple dosing throughout the day. It would also be wise to eat with them as some people tend to have trouble if they do not eat with them

I’m debating between anadrol, dianabol, and anavar. haven't decided yet but I wanted to clear something up first
does it matter when you take the orals during the day. Like should it be pre-workout, during workout or post workout. Should it be with food or without

i would stack anavar 50mgs winstrol 50mgs
add some n2guard and you'll get good results
split AM and preworkout

With food. Timing is down to half life.

Top Bottom