Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

timing of gains

wrassle45

[FONT=&quot]I was wondering why when on long cycles do gains stop and have to upper the doses so you get more gaines and when you take time off and start a new cycle do you restart to regain muscle. is this do to the test in your body and hormons being at high and boosting them more to regain muscle. in big why when you start a cycle you gain and near the end you gain less. and after a period of time off cycle you start a new cycle you restart gaining. thanks for you responses![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was wondering why when on long cycles do gains stop and have to upper the doses so you get more gaines and when you take time off and start a new cycle do you restart to regain muscle. is this do to the test in your body and hormons being at high and boosting them more to regain muscle. in big why when you start a cycle you gain and near the end you gain less. and after a period of time off cycle you start a new cycle you restart gaining. thanks for you responses![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Your body always wants to be at a point of homeostasis. It wants to normalize so that everything runs optimally. You increase your hormone test eventually your body accepts this as the new normal and alters itself to this new norm. Thats why i stack my cycles. I use orals and med to long esthers so that they begin to shine every 4-5 weeks. This keeps your norm changing so you can make the most of your cycle. For instance. My last cycle was
Adrol 50 mg ed
Test e 750 1-20
Eq 800 1-18
So the orals will kick in around week 1.5-2. The test e at about week 5-6. The eq at about week 9. Planning your cycles in this way is why you stack along with your particular goals. This also considers how you respond to different compounds and nutritional approaches. There is no way that works the same for everyone.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I was wondering why when on long cycles do gains stop and have to upper the doses so you get more gaines and when you take time off and start a new cycle do you restart to regain muscle. is this do to the test in your body and hormons being at high and boosting them more to regain muscle. in big why when you start a cycle you gain and near the end you gain less. and after a period of time off cycle you start a new cycle you restart gaining. thanks for you responses!

Isn't that kinda the point of going on cycle in the first place?

you need to learn about myostatin and that will give you an idea... there are plenty of great articles on it

if it wasn't for homeostasis you would be dead

you don't just run steroids and keep gaining and gaining forever. you realize if you kept gaining you would die of a heart attack and at best have a drastically shortened life span

that word catabolism gets thrown around a lot. but i hate that word. in reality your body has mechanisms to prevent yourself from gaining or losing forever. it is how we have managed to survive famines, wars, climate change, etc for 2M years.

Myostatin buildup occurs over the course of your cycle, and will always lead to diminishing gains. The heavier your cycle, the sooner you will hit a wall.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
One word. Well two but they go together. Myostatin and homeostasis.

Top Bottom