Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time of year to cycle?

redroof77

Do you guys have an preference on when you like to be on cycle? I live in a 4 seasons place so would the winter be most ideal seeing as how depressing it gets not seeing the sun? Or Summer time because its just more pleasant to do things outside. What do you guys think?

not in particular, just wherever it falls... clearly if you have a competition or something to prep for then timing would be important but really just however it falls otherwise... clearly most people try to bulk in the winter and cut in the summer if that's what you mean

not in particular, just wherever it falls... clearly if you have a competition or something to prep for then timing would be important but really just however it falls otherwise... clearly most people try to bulk in the winter and cut in the summer if that's what you mean

This makes the most sense to me.

Bulk in the winter because everyone is in sweaters. Cut in the summer because everyone is in shorts, tank tops etc

I look at goals and not the season personally. But I do agree with Steve.....do not run tren in the summer. The sides get so much worse.

Top Bottom