Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time to wait before bloodworks post-cycle

doejohn

Good Broly
Platinum
How long(or short) would you say I need to wait for bloods to get close to normal again.

I'm on prescribed trt(nebido), and just had a change to my dosage so a little variation from my last bloodworks is expected.

I was just running a short cycle of test prop/tren ace/dbol. 100mg/50mg/50mg every day.
But I ended up going off it after 3 weeks due to the gyms closing down.

My endo wants me to do bloodworks within reasonable time, (he obviously don't know about my cycle and I'd like to keep it that way).
So any thoughts on how soon it would be "safe" to do so?

He will be checking;
SHBH
Testosterone
Estradiol
B-H-Status

Sent from my SM-N970F using EliteFitness mobile app

Got an appointment with my endo now, wich I can change but I'll probably have to wait long before my next chance.

But the appointment set would require me to do bloodworks 2 weeks 5 days after I quit my cycle.

Would you say that's gonna be a gamble?

I was having low FSH and LH on the bloodworks pre-cycle, other than that rest was within range with testo beeing low but within range.

Got an appointment with my endo now, wich I can change but I'll probably have to wait long before my next chance.

But the appointment set would require me to do bloodworks 2 weeks 5 days after I quit my cycle.

Would you say that's gonna be a gamble?

I was having low FSH and LH on the bloodworks pre-cycle, other than that rest was within range with testo beeing low but within range.

Yes.

No one can say for sure because everyone is different. Worst case, just say you are sick and dont go or if the results are low, just rebook because they dont seem right.

No one can say for sure because everyone is different. Worst case, just say you are sick and dont go or if the results are low, just rebook because they dont seem right.
Ye, that's true. If some numbers were just a bit off that would probably be fine.
I'm on trt, and my dosage were just changed.
Probably shouldn't have started my cycle at all, but that's another story...
I did plan on moving my appointment initially anyways, was planning on doing a 5 week cycle, then go to sea for 5 weeks and do bloodworks when I got home. Then Corona happened...

But now also due too corona a great opportunity to get going on a longer cycle opened up, so wanted to get the bloods done. But I should probably push it another week.

Top Bottom