Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time to wait before bloodworks post-cycle

make sure you have a plan on what your going to cycle and you have enough to run a proper cycle...
Yea. I'm gonna get me another bottle of Ostarine to be able to run 20mg ed for 12 weeks.

And after my bloodwork clears, hopefully it'll be a while till next time.
If so I will get going on 500mg test e ew, 600mg eq ew for 15-20 weeks.
First 2-3 weeks I will add some test prop.
And probably 350mg tren ace ew, or 50mg dbol ed for the first 4 weeks.

I am also already running 8iu hgh eod.

I guess the Ostarine might "drown" in this, but I still think it'll be a good addition.

I got everything laying around, except a 2nd bottle of Ostarine.

Sent from my SM-N970F using EliteFitness mobile app

Run it 25 mg per day

Check out https://sarms.forsale for your ostarine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Upping it to 25mg per day then.

I wanted to try them, but I'm abit worried it'll get stopped in customs. We got strict customs here, especially from overseas.

I've had protein and pre-workout stopped and returned due to the pre-workout containing a banned ingredient.

I did however message them a little while back asking if they've had any sucessfull deliveries to my country, but haven't had any answers yet.

Also thinking of picking up cardarine to go with the tren if I go that route.

Upping it to 25mg per day then.

I wanted to try them, but I'm abit worried it'll get stopped in customs. We got strict customs here, especially from overseas.

I've had protein and pre-workout stopped and returned due to the pre-workout containing a banned ingredient.

I did however message them a little while back asking if they've had any sucessfull deliveries to my country, but haven't had any answers yet.

Also thinking of picking up cardarine to go with the tren if I go that route.

They ship worldwide with no issues bro. So your good to go. Cardarine is a must with tren

They ship worldwide with no issues bro. So your good to go. Cardarine is a must with tren

Cool, I'll give it a go.
I think one of the reasons they stopped my protein and preworkout aswell could be they counted the protein as food-product. And since it was ordered from outside Europe other rules apply.

I once also had a package of regular non-banned supplements stopped counted as animal food-product. Just because it was named "Universal Animal".... I had to prove it was human supplements to get it through...

I ran Cardarine with tren once before, and it sure made a difference.

Cool, I'll give it a go.
I think one of the reasons they stopped my protein and preworkout aswell could be they counted the protein as food-product. And since it was ordered from outside Europe other rules apply.

I once also had a package of regular non-banned supplements stopped counted as animal food-product. Just because it was named "Universal Animal".... I had to prove it was human supplements to get it through...

I ran Cardarine with tren once before, and it sure made a difference.

Nice. Let me know how it goes

Top Bottom