Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

time on = time off, but if I started a short cycle..how not so very good would it be

MrRTTB

Did 10 weeks EQ and 3 weeks Tren. Just went off it and sexdrive never deacreased, nuts are pretty much normal size. I was planing on a short cycle for 14-18days or so before being off for 10 weeks, would this be very bad or ok or what? I would understand it if test was low, nuts small as hell and bloodwork didn't come out ok now in the end of january when I'm doing a blood work test. But it it came out ok do you think it would be ok to start this 14-18 days cycle of test/dbol/fina/arimidex/proviron when I have been of for about 6-7 weeks?

I've been on bromo and that might have helped with sides from tren. I will stay on bromo now for 2 more weeks at 2.5mg and also 25mg proviron for 7 more days. Then in 2 weeks I'll start clomid therapy, If I feel I need it that is. As it is right now I feel great. Very happy my sexdrive stayed up, might been the proviron though so we'll see in 2 weeks if it goes down when I drop the proviron

Top Bottom