Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time off = time on

christdupont

What do you guys think about that ? I just ran a 14week cycle currently into my pct , how long should I wait to get back on ? Not really worried about my health everything is fine , more eorried about fertility or things like that .. Would it be overkill to get back on soon ?

Don't like it, I think its a stupid concept personally, but I think that about pct too, so I might not be the best to ask. Far as I'm concerned, its up yo what your bloods say

wait 18 weeks man. Its pretty important whether u think so or not right now. Down the road you will be glad you took proper time off, and not just for fertility reasons.

i would rec atleast 2-3 months. though time on =time off is a good guide to follow IMO.
some even on hrt have kidsyears after bing put on hrt. others have issues, some have issues that never used a steroid.

getting impatient is not only a bad idea but it is essential for long term health, i'm 64 and been doing this for over 35 yrs, thru the years i have developed enough muscle memory That i will only do at the most 2 cycles a year.

Yes the rule of thumb is time on = time off.

But ultimately it depends on what you can get and afford for pct.

If you use HMG instead of HCG, a little caber and get lab tests every 2 to 4 weeks to use the proper AI dose (too little estrogen can be harmful) you could cycle again in 8 weeks.

buddy it is better for your health to wait , I wish to do cycle after another but it is wrong and so risky . after the PCT your test will be low and get higher gradually with time. if you do cycle directly , you don't get that recovery and your body will be used to the low production of test as you will be injecting it . if you are in a hurry , do a blood test after 3 weeks from the PCT, if the level normal , do the next cycle . at the end it is your decision buddy

Top Bottom