Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time off for Receptor Cleaning, True or False...

Gettinbig2

Do y'all think that time is really needed off to clean the receptors off before starting again, or is that bullshit. Reason I ask, is I"ve been off 3 weeks, and wont to start b ack, I"m starting to lose gains now. Do I need more time off to clean the receptors, or should I be able to jump back up where I was before coming off without time off.
THose of you who stay on most of the time, when you do take a few weeks off, do you jump back to where you were before fast when you start back, even if you haven't been off a while?

Gettinbig2 said:
Do y'all think that time is really needed off to clean the receptors off before starting again, or is that bullshit. Reason I ask, is I"ve been off 3 weeks, and wont to start b ack, I"m starting to lose gains now. Do I need more time off to clean the receptors, or should I be able to jump back up where I was before coming off without time off.
THose of you who stay on most of the time, when you do take a few weeks off, do you jump back to where you were before fast when you start back, even if you haven't been off a while?
Bullshit? No its not.

-You need to get on some clomid ASAP and at least stay off another couple of weeks. That will help. Staying on non stop isnt a good idea untill its really a dire circumstance.

2 weeks off in between cycles is all you need, if you are running fast acting drugs then 1 week will be plenty.

your receptors are either on or off.... there is no "dirty" option.. therefore no need to clean them..

you just have to take more gear for more gains as you've gained more muscle and more receptors through your aas use thereby requiring a greater amount of gear to stimulate enough receptors to provide an environment conducive to muscle growth..

but if you are concerned with your health or your hpta at all.. then you would take as much time off as you spent on..

"your receptors are either on or off.... there is no "dirty" option.. therefore no need to clean them..

you just have to take more gear for more gains as you've gained more muscle and more receptors through your aas use thereby requiring a greater amount of gear to stimulate enough receptors to provide an environment conducive to muscle growth.. "

While this is absolutely true, and I am assuming that we are talking about the same article here, the part 2 of that article discussed how when you start running gear "fresh" you initially gain large amounts of lean mass due to the fact that you body shift the anaboli/catabolic equalibrium towards the anabolic state. After a while your gains slow down because your body creates more cortisol receptors to acheave homeostasis. Now if you take a week or 2 off then the need for extra cortisol receptors is no longer there so they are destroyed, once again to acheave homeostasis. Then if you start up you will grow again.

I clean my receptors all the time.....vacuum....sponge.....detergent.......dohhhhh.....
Sorry:p

You definately need to take some time off, not for the reason of receptors "cleaning", because, you can't "clean" them, it's not how it works, but for your health.
Also, personally, I think, that contrary to popular belief, receptors DO downregulate, may be not directly, but through a few different indirect mechanisms. Anyway, it's just my personal opinion, so don't pay much attention to it.

Even when doing short cycles (4-6 weeks) I don't feel that the body really stabalizes until around 4-6 months out from cessation.

When I say stabalize I mean:
1) Your strength and musclulature losses have leveled off from post cycle declines (go 6 months between cycles and watch what happens everyone who claims to gain 40lbs. and lose nothing cause they go back on with minimal time off)
2) You begin gaining strength naturally again not just maintain or backslide.

Once again, this is just an opinion but I always found that I didn't need increased dosages and my later cycles were always as effective as my first given the same dosage (factoring in a fudge as I was closer to my genetic potential).

Top Bottom