Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

time off necessary?

kendrom

the issue is what would be the risk of blasting for 3 months but only taking say 1 month off? Let's say I am doing TRT which my dosage is 150mg a week and i've already been 2 cycles per year doing 3 months on and 3 off. when i blast I blast at pretty moderate dosages, nothing too crazy, and then go back to TRT.

Everyone is going to be different with this.. and really the main thing is how much do you care about your health.

When you blast and cruise, or go on TRT after a cycle, the general "time on/time off" rule doesn't apply as much. Many people will blast for 16-20 weeks, come off for 8 weeks, and then blast again. It is not uncommon for people to only come off for 4 weeks like you stated.

If you choose to go this route, you need to make sure to be getting blood work done regularly. Steroids are notorious for destroying our lipids and cholesterol. So, while you may be living a very healthy lifestyle, with a good diet and workout regimen.. your blood work might show you as being the equivalent of a 350 pound man that eats fast food 5 times a day. It's a good way to die suddenly from a stroke or heart attack at a young age.

The longer you stay on, the more likely you are going to be to develop other issues, like and enlarged heart or prostate.

There's also the fact that your body does need a break from the oversaturation of the androgen receptors.

Just take a minimum of 8 weeks off.

[FONT=&quot]Adverse effects associated with anabolic steroid use.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Cardiovascular
  • ■ Lipid profile changes
  • ■ Elevated blood pressure
  • ■ Decreased myocardial function
Dermatological
  • ■ Acne
  • ■ Male pattern baldness
Endocrine
  • ■ Gynecomastia
  • ■ Decreased sperm count
  • ■ Testicular atrophy
  • ■ Impotence and transient infertility
Hepatic
  • ■ Increased risk of liver tumors and liver damage
Genitourinary
Males
  • ■ Reduced sperm counts
  • ■ Decreased testicular size
Females
  • ■ Menstrual irregularities
  • ■ Clitoromegaly
  • ■ masculinization
Males and Females
  • ■ Gynecomastia
  • ■ Libido changes
Musculoskeletal
  • ■ Premature epiphyseal plate closure
  • ■ Increased risk of tendon tears
  • ■ Intramuscular abscess
Psychological
  • ■ Mania
  • ■ Depression
  • ■ Aggression
  • ■ Mood swing
[/FONT]

here is some useful info and it's free, https://amzn.to/37imVRn

i mean, you do ultimately do whatever you want man... noone here or anywhere on the internet you ask questions to is your dad... we just give you advice... everyone also responds differently to prolonged use... i dont like the idea at all... its too much strain on your body to throw cycles at it too often... thats your call... its not something i would do or recommend

a lot of people do this man. these are the guys who only care how they look in the mirror, but they look like shit on the inside.

doing this will age you faster, not just how long you live but also your spine and gut health too. i can go on for pages on the risks of doing this but haven't you all learned from all the guys dropping dead from steroid abuse?

Stress on your organs man. I would only blast 2x per year to stay as healthy as possible. You should still be able to make gains when not blasting if you are doing things right.

Well another thing besides health strain is the fact that only taking a month off doesn't give your body enough time at homeostasis. Myostatin will still be elevated so your next blast won't have shit for results. Longer you take off the better the next blast will be

Top Bottom