Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

time management, schedule, which is more effective?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquid_sharp

with a tight schedule in my life.....what would the most effective be? working out thurs, fri, sat, sun??? or 2 days on, 2 days off????

also, what do you guys do when you wake up totally fatigued and tired and just feeling shitty??? man its hard to work out like that...

thanks.

LOL...We can't really tell you what would fit better into your schedule. But optimally I'd go 2 days on, 2 off, 2 on, 1 off...or something like that.

What time do you wake up? Whenever I get TOO MUCH sleep, I always wake up feeling groggy...but when I'm up early, I feel great. Don't know why...kinda weird. If you wake up groggy ALL the time, I'd check out the AF Store for some neurogenix, or even thermorexin.

T-Rex has the stims and nootropics which would get you out of bed, and also get your head in the game as well...might be something to look into.

Time management is a skill that takes time to develop and is different for each person. You need to work more efficiently in order to reduce distractions and get more of the important work done effectively.

To develop better time management skill, you should try using some time recording software. I use it and I get a lot of time for other work as it saves me a lot of time. It is an amazing application that helps in time and cost management. If you would like to know more about that application, Visit this website - ( Replicon.com )

Thanks!

Time management is a skill that takes time to develop and is different for each person. You need to work more efficiently in order to reduce distractions and get more of the important work done effectively.

To develop better time management skill, you should try using some time recording software. I use it and I get a lot of time for other work as it saves me a lot of time. It is an amazing application that helps in time and cost management. If you would like to know more about that application, Visit this website - ( Replicon.com )

Thanks!

Please don't bump threads from 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom