Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time to get in shape

markymark67

[FONT=&quot]I am 44 years old and wanting to get back in shape! I have been told to take 300mg of deca300 and 20mg of dbol, Is this correct, need help.[/FONT]

This is a bad idea all around. You shouldn't even be thinking about steroids to get back in shape, they will just cause you trouble. You need to be in shape with years of consistent lifting before using steroids or your connective tissue will not be able to handle the stresses at all. Get your diet and training dialed in for a while first, and then when you want an extra boost, consider running a sarms stack first.

no, no, no and no... you wanting to get back in shape is great but hoping that steroids will do that for you is just absurdity at the highest level possible.. anyone advising you to do that is just a complete fucking moron

No it's not correct.
Anyone who tells you that you need to take drugs x, y, z to get in shape is a fool. Period.

I am 44 years old and wanting to get back in shape! I have been told to take 300mg of deca300 and 20mg of dbol, Is this correct, need help.

Did any one mention training and nutrition?

Top Bottom