Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time between cycles

fonzie2107

I know that the general rule of thumb is 'time on = time off"

Does this include PCT and time off?

12 weeks test E + 2 week gap + 4 weeks PCT
Does tho equal 18 weeks off or just 12 weeks?

Thanks

pct is always included... one thing you have going for you in between cycles is the ability to run a sarms bridge... I would highly advise using them in between your cycles to not only help to keep but also add to your gains... here is an example of what to run and a link to my articles to educate yourself on sarms... Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Thanks guys.

I go on holiday for 24 days in october so was hoping to do a another test only cycle before I go. The latest I could leave it would give me 12 weeks off from my last cycle.

Ill leave it until I get back then to be on the safe side :)

that's the wise thing to do... there's no need to push it... do things properly to ensure your health... there's nothing more important than being in good health...

Your right. Im only 22 so defiantly don't want to overdo things.
Ill just try and cut my body fat down to <10% before I go instead

Top Bottom