Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

time to add tren ace to bulk?

Flynnar

I've been using 250mg a week of test cyp on my cruise and now am going to bump it up to 750mg for my blast phase. i wanted to try tren for the first time, thinking of getting tren ace to help me get bulked up and stronger. what can i expect if i were to add 50mgs every day and is tren worth it?

I've been using 250mg a week of test cyp on my cruise and now am going to bump it up to 750mg for my blast phase. i wanted to try tren for the first time, thinking of getting tren ace to help me get bulked up and stronger. what can i expect if i were to add 50mgs every day and is tren worth it?

I only use tren for cutting cycles, however I do know others that use it during bulk. Tren will raise your body temperature a little which helps with weight loss.
Are you using an AI?
Tren has some pretty serious side effects. At 350 per week, you should be ok. You will probably get night sweats which may only be one or two days at that level.
Aggression is another side. You need to be able to control yourself. I am actually calmer on tren because I am cognizant of the increased aggression. I do take fairly high levels of tren.
Although you do not need to take it ED, I would recommend taking it daily to keep your serum levels stable and minimize the sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tren is not the best option for bulking... you can definitely add size but there are better options for bulking.. you absolutely do not need to run test that high either.. dont operate under the presumption that more is better

Leave your test dose at 250mg and add tren at the same dose. Great results and you will keep your side effects down. Bumping your test to 750mg is ridiculous and you will end up blown up with water.

Since you are blasting, you will want to up your test. We do not know your stats or history so it is difficult to say how much.

I would like you to consider the comments above about cruising. I don’t know your age but if you want to have kids cruising is not the way to go IMO.

My advice is always about getting bigger and better. If you are looking to just maintain a fit look then I don’t recommend d AAS at all.
You can maintain a fit look without AAS and all of the maintenance required ( blood tests, cholesterol, etc).

Tren is not a good bulker, at least for me personally it isn't

Agreed. I only use it when cutting, however I know people that do use it to bulk. I find that it works great at conserving muscle while on a caloric deficit.

Top Bottom