Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tightness in chest, numbness in hands

D

DepressiveJuice

ok i am going to be calling a doctor later today and make an appointment. i had tightness in my chest last night which made it difficult for me to breath. my hands, right especially, was numb. the only thing ive been using is 25mcg of T3/day, 4 cals TRex and 3g of ALA so i dont think its any of these things causing the problems. anyone have an idea what it could be?

That does sound very strange.....consult your doctor on that one bro. I know that hand numbness is quite common while bulking, but not cutting on what your using. Although I'm cutting right now using cutting stuff and seem to have a burning-tight feeling in my chest everynow and then. I have it while I'm not using anything too, just a little more frequent now though. I'm not alarmed until it gets any worse I know it's not my heart, but probably indigestion or something. But do have your issue checked out or see if anyone else has any suggestions.

I regularly have that numb feeling in my hands while on ECA's and other stimulants, especially amphetamines. Never had the tightness in my chest though so I would say get it checked out. You can never be too careful.

Top Bottom