Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thyroid problem after competition

Bellla

Hi guys. I am new here and i hope i made the post in the right section. I need a bit of help. I finished a competition prep about 5 weeks ago and i am having problems with my thyroid or at least i suspect so. I keep gaining weight even though my diet was on track with minor indulgence ( maybe a doughnut in the weekend or a ice cream cone) nothing serious and yet the bloating and the weight gain is getting serious :( Has anyone had this problem before and if yes what did you use or would recommend? I mention i am a girl so it might help find answer. Thank you

Hi guys. I am new here and i hope i made the post in the right section. I need a bit of help. I finished a competition prep about 5 weeks ago and i am having problems with my thyroid or at least i suspect so. I keep gaining weight even though my diet was on track with minor indulgence ( maybe a doughnut in the weekend or a ice cream cone) nothing serious and yet the bloating and the weight gain is getting serious :( Has anyone had this problem before and if yes what did you use or would recommend? I mention i am a girl so it might help find answer. Thank you
How do you know is your thyroid? Did you do exams to confirm this hypothesis?

You said you finished a competition prep... Usually after competition is very common rebounds in weight gain. If you do not plan your strategy correctly, you are likely to suffer from rebounding. Did you have a coach during your prep?

Keep the diet 100%, the workout 100% ... this retention and weight gain is an acute response to stress that you have subjected your body to during prep.

The end of a prep is the most delicate time... It is when some girls stop using androgens and they slowly return to the maintenance calories. As I said, the lack of strategy will make the rebound much worse.

Did you use steroids? Did you stop? Hormonal crash also cause rebounds.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Oh I forgot to ask?

Did you use thyroid hormones during your prep? Clenbuterol?

Did you do blood tests before, during and after prep?

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

What did you use for the prep??

as pointed out, without blood work, all you are getting are theories and hypothesizing.. guesswork is not the answer

Top Bottom