Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thyroid problem?

aussiebound

I played around with some T-3 a year or so ago and was wondering if you mess up your thyroid will you gain weight or just have trouble losing it?

T3 is used to treat thyroid insufficiency ( hypothyroidism). If you mess with T3 and "break" your normal hormonal level in this regards your metabolism it will be reduced so your capacity to eliminate fat, and you gain fat and climb up your weight (fat)

I was using some T2 by biotest a year ago. When I got off it I gained 40 pounds in 5 weeks when normally I have trouble puting on 10 pound in 5 weeks. I now have to take levoxyl for the rest of my life. So be careful its not something to be taken lightly

my thyroid is one area that you shouldnt fuck with as you may be the unfortunate one who has to take it for the rest of your life.

it only means having to workout an additional few weeks. let go of t3!

i've ran it for 6 weeks, 8 weeks and 16 weeks without any problems

I was using some T2 by biotest a year ago. When I got off it I gained 40 pounds in 5 weeks when normally I have trouble puting on 10 pound in 5 weeks. I now have to take levoxyl for the rest of my life. So be careful its not something to be taken lightly

for real, that really freaks me out that an over the counter supplement like that is that potent. Were there any dietary changes? was the weight regain muscle and fat, or all fat or what? I was considering using the Guggulsterones in my workout plan, but Im not sure if that is in the Biotest t2 or not?

thanks for replyi ng

i actually still have the bottle (i save everything) and there arent any gugglesterones. But i think that those are pretty safe anyhow. As for my diet while this happened. I had broken up with my girlfriend because she cheated on me and i wasn't eating hardly anything. maybe 1000 cals a day. So i figured i would do cardio and take ECA and the T2 stuff. well i stopped take the t2 and i was still eating like 1200 cals a day and gaining like 2 pounds a day. It was incredible i didn't get that much stronger but i got really good pumps!!! I think because my glycogen levels were just getting really high.

Top Bottom