Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thyroid issue

sippinon

Hey guys got a question that probably can't be answered. I made my real life bro some test, deca and winstrol. Hey recently got diagnosed with a thyroid issue and was given T3 for it. He wants to start the gear I gave him but has a blood test in 6 weeks and doesn't know it the numbers would be altered by the gear.

I honestly have no idea and would like to hear some thoughts. I'm also unsure if he is going to have blood test for this every 6 weeks aswell. Appreciate the help.

before he hopped on T3 and then started using gear he should have run bloodwork to see where his hormones were

did you know guys with hormonal issues related to reproductive health tend to also have issues with their thyroid? also deficiencies in minerals will absolutely effect both.

Yes it would almost certainly show up in a blood test checking hormones.

Hey guys got a question that probably can't be answered. I made my real life bro some test, deca and winstrol. Hey recently got diagnosed with a thyroid issue and was given T3 for it. He wants to start the gear I gave him but has a blood test in 6 weeks and doesn't know it the numbers would be altered by the gear.

I honestly have no idea and would like to hear some thoughts. I'm also unsure if he is going to have blood test for this every 6 weeks aswell. Appreciate the help.

He could try waiting until his issue is sorted.

very very very unwise to be starting any kind of steroid right now... he clearly has issues that need to be addressed and taken care of.. tell him to use his head here.. noone with any sort of sense would be telling you to go ahead and have him use them...

He shouldn't start anything until that issue is resolved

Top Bottom