Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

THYROID & GROWTH Question Need Help FAST!!!!

Oiltanker

"friend" is taking growth & t3 together w/ aas cycle, now the T3 is being taken at 25mcg/day to combat the suppression that the growth does to the thyroid....growth is being taken 5 on/2 off....
...Question is: should i take the Cytomel every day or same as growth which is 5on/2off....

...and WHY???....

Oiltanker said:

"friend" is taking growth & t3 together w/ aas cycle, now the T3 is being taken at 25mcg/day to combat the suppression that the growth does to the thyroid....growth is being taken 5 on/2 off....
...Question is: should i take the Cytomel every day or same as growth which is 5on/2off....

...and WHY???....

>>>>I was wondering the same thing . Good question .

anyone ?

Victor

Oiltanker said:

...and WHY???....

If your "friend" is doing the cycle then YOU needn't take anything at all. :)

t3 has half-life of about 2.5 days and max pharmacological effects are achieved in 3-4 days, so technically you can skip the weekends, but why would you? no rationale here seems like it; by the way you seem to be having a dissociative personality disorder - you and your friend that is :eek:

Dial_tone said:
If your "friend" is doing the cycle then YOU needn't take anything at all. :)
smart ass, i love it

i was speaking for him, hes a mute....

..doesnt everyone hear have a alter-ego...

Top Bottom