Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

throwing up after sarms dose

murillogym

I just took ostarine MK2866 about 15 minutes ago and as soon as I swallowed it literally dry heaved like 3 times then ran out side and threw it all up, the taste was awful on the way down and up. Burned my throat and tongue. Do I need to take it again or do you think enough absorbed into my body? Any suggestions to prevent more throwing up ?

I just took ostarine MK2866 about 15 minutes ago and as soon as I swallowed it literally dry heaved like 3 times then ran out side and threw it all up, the taste was awful on the way down and up. Burned my throat and tongue. Do I need to take it again or do you think enough absorbed into my body? Any suggestions to prevent more throwing up ?

Of course it's not absorbed. No more than food you ate and puked up.

bro, just stop it right now... you expect us to believe you threw up like that over a baby dropper of sarms? where did you get them?

That is ridiculous man. You are taking like 1ml of liquid. Just shoot it in your mouth and chase with water or coffee. Done.

Top Bottom