Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thoughts while on gear

gideonbanks

[FONT=&quot]Just seeing how many members experience different mind states while on gear. Recently I've been having troubling dreams and borded line suicidal thoughts. By no means am I suicidal, but don't have these thoughts while off gear. I was on tren, but been off for 4 wks now. Just curious to see your guys experiences.[/FONT]

It's super common for gear to play with your emotions and thoughts, especially tren. That's the reason you should never use gear if you aren't feeling well emotionally.

Last edited:
well tren is the worst on your mind and emotions.. its well known for that so you should have expected that before using it

[FONT=&quot]Just seeing how many members experience different mind states while on gear. Recently I've been having troubling dreams and borded line suicidal thoughts. By no means am I suicidal, but don't have these thoughts while off gear. I was on tren, but been off for 4 wks now. Just curious to see your guys experiences.[/FONT]
Tren can be bad mentally for a lot of people. It must be respected and it's for everyone

Top Bottom