Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts of test only cycle ?

Rudolph

[FONT=&quot]So my friend (he's an "inshape" fat dude) is on 500 mg of Sust. per week.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He's on week 8 of a 12 weeks schedule. He has dropped immense amounts of fat and increased muscle like crazy. He looks fantastic. He said diet is the key BUT you always hear that you can't do both at the same time. I usually bulk or diet and when I bulk diet is "cleanish". He said he's doing straight Paleo but is eating like a mad man (his words).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What do you make of this? Anyone have similar results on Test alone or is he lying?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

no such thing as in shape fat dude... he may have had low test and if also, if hes cleaned up his diet, then that would be the answer as well

It very inadvisable to run test at a very high body fat. The risk of estrogen and cardiovascular problems is way too high. It is not uncommon for overweight people to have low testosterone issues to begin with, but that can be dealt with at TRT levels.

Putting overweight people on TRT is just the worst! They have test issues because of their weight!! Treat the cause, diet down to a healthy weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom