Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on superdrol?

for me 30mg was too strong.. nasty side effects. 20mg was the sweet spot but the longer you run it the more the sides catch up to you. it gave me some sick strength gains.

make sure you are running n2guard with it and have a PCT lined up if you want to hold your gains

Sueprdrol is extremely liver toxic. It is also notorious at sky rocketing blood pressure and wreaking havoc on cholesterol levels. I wouldn't use more then 20mg/day and wouldn't use it longer then 6 weeks. Make sure to use a good liver aid when running it like N2guard from n2bm.com.

I personally would use dbol or tbol instead. You will get similar strength gains with much less side effects.

Used it a few times and the last was at 30mg/day and stopped after 3 weeks.. Loss of appetite was the main side I experienced..

Gains are fucking awesome, but the side effects fucking suck.. it's pretty much that simple. I've ran 1500mg of Test with it, and still had a hard time getting out of bed sometimes.. the lethargy is REAL. It's very toxic to the liver, hdl, and lipids as well.. so make sure to just keep it to 3-4 weeks. I typically think that the level of toxicity with steroids is blown out of proportion, but not with this. Also, because it is so anabolic and puts some much size on you in a short time.. gains start to stall after only a few weeks, so running it for a long time is pointless.

I did found that the lethargy went away the more carbs I ate. Basically just try to force simple carbs down your throat all day every day. SD can kill your appetite though which makes doing that hard. Such a cruel world.

Top Bottom