Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on Subbing out Anavar for Rad 140

Jlanspery73

Was considering not running one of my favs Anavar this cycle and using RAD in its place . I know a lot of you have a lot more Sarm knowledge so just wanted your thoughts. I don’t expect it to be better, curious if it will be same ballpark. I am experienced lifter, and prefer the dryer cut look, my go tos are Primo/ Var / Eq / test. I added MK2866 in past cycles and PCTs and loved it for healing and strength maintenance between cycles, I frequently run GW along my cycles and pct along with all the other ancillaries, and cycle support supps N2 Guard ect .

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Was considering not running one of my favs Anavar this cycle and using RAD in its place . I know a lot of you have a lot more Sarm knowledge so just wanted your thoughts. I don’t expect it to be better, curious if it will be same ballpark. I am experienced lifter, and prefer the dryer cut look, my go tos are Primo/ Var / Eq / test. I added MK2866 in past cycles and PCTs and loved it for healing and strength maintenance between cycles, I frequently run GW along my cycles and pct along with all the other ancillaries, and cycle support supps N2 Guard ect .

Thanks!

I never subbed anavar for rad but I subbed LGD4033 anabolicum for winstrol and it works well

how about you do this
instead of 50mgs anavar/day
add
25mgs testolone rad
and
10mgs anabolicum lgd

yea good idea
but do rad and lgd
25mgs rad + 10mgs lgd

you going to LOG this cycle on EF? come on log it for us

anavar can be subbed for rad or lgd

and can you post a LOG of your cycle please?

swap it I love testolone myself

can you post a LOG of your cycle?

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom