Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on small Dbol only cycle??

BobbyJenious

I'm wondering if a small dose of Dbol daily (10-15mgs) over the course of 6/8 weeks coupled with a diet of maitenence cals. or just bellow would yield any desirable gains, i.e 3-5 lbs. lean mass, or a slight drop in BF. This idea has been touched on before and I want to see what others opinions/experiances are??

Thanks, BJenious.

I did it once and it was good. Unfortunately the cycle was a bit too short. I think that 6-8 weeks would be nice though. Motivation from the stuff was the best part of all, and it's cheap.

psychedout said:
I think 10-15mgs is not worth it IMO. I'd go 30-40mgs.

30-40mgs a day is an average dose used in conjunction with injectables to "jumpstart" a cycle, which to me seems only beneficial for quick strength gains, and bloating up with water retention, neither of which i'm interested in. The main premise behind running a cycle at this low dosage and longer duration would be to reap the benefits of protien synthesis and cortisol reduction in attemps to attain to some quality lean mass gains over a longer period of time. I'm not talking drastic results here, this dosage is way below average of course, my question is what would 10-15-20 mgs a day along with proper diet yeild in comparison to lifting clean??

I am currently taking 10mgs dbol first thing in the morning, and I am very happy with the results. I came off my cycle and actually doing my pct (clo/nolva) along witth the low dose dbol. I am not going to bridge though, Im just going to do the AM dbol for another month. The funny thing is I dont really feel like im off. I havent lost any muscle and I am still gaining strength.
My sex drive is high also. I feel as if I am recovering in the process. I will get bloodwork done after im done with the dbol to see if I recovered.

To answer your question, I believe you can get good gains with 10mgs of dbol, and keep suppression to a minimum. This is my second time using the 10MG am dbol and I I definitely love the results.

Okay here is why I think 10-15 mgs a day is a waste. Your body (if your young and healthy) produces 10mgs of hormone per day.

Basically your are shutting yourself down and replacing your hormone levels with exactly what you could produce naturally. Doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

psychedout said:
Okay here is why I think 10-15 mgs a day is a waste. Your body (if your young and healthy) produces 10mgs of hormone per day.

Basically your are shutting yourself down and replacing your hormone levels with exactly what you could produce naturally. Doesn't seem like a good idea to me.
I agree, waste of dbol. Afraid of needles or what?

10-15mg of dbol is NOT only what your body produces. A healthy young male produces around 5-10mg/day of TESTOSTERONE, not dbol. Dbol is much stronger mg for mg than test, think about it. What yields more size and strength, 100mg/day of test prop or 100mg/day of dbol? No brainer right? Sure, 10mg might not give much, but I think 15-20mg/day could yield 3-5 solid lbs over the course of 6-8 weeks, especially since I've gotten more than that from winstrol alone. And if he's afraid of the needle, that's his business, but it sounds more like he just wants to get some opinions on what kind of gains this type of cycle would yield.

v shape said:
I am currently taking 10mgs dbol first thing in the morning, and I am very happy with the results. I came off my cycle and actually doing my pct (clo/nolva) along witth the low dose dbol. I am not going to bridge though, Im just going to do the AM dbol for another month. The funny thing is I dont really feel like im off. I havent lost any muscle and I am still gaining strength.
My sex drive is high also. I feel as if I am recovering in the process. I will get bloodwork done after im done with the dbol to see if I recovered.

To answer your question, I believe you can get good gains with 10mgs of dbol, and keep suppression to a minimum. This is my second time using the 10MG am dbol and I I definitely love the results.
ummmm....correct me guys if i'm wrong here,,, but he doesnt really feel like he's off because he ISN'T !! d'bol is AAS and PCT stands for POST CYCLE therapy....why run PCT when you're still on ?

Top Bottom