Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on SARMS?

capelladon

[FONT=&quot]hey all, was looking into sarms and read good stuff, at this moment my goal is to fix a slight muscle imbalance on my left arm and add a bit more size on my delts, I think 5-8 lbs of muscle should do the trick but it's so little to even consider AAS.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What do you guys think? Worth a try?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

of course its worth a try.. have you been hiding under a rock? you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

of course its worth a try.. have you been hiding under a rock? you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

gw-501516 20 mg day

this right here is the A+ protocol that works for so many, i would listen to dylan on this

and the great thing is you can use his 20% off code and save a bundle. just let one of us know

Mini pct 13-16

gw-501516 20 mg day

Yeah its possible I have been under a rock all this time. Just trying to get into SARMS and want the best available advice before I invest so much money on my health and well being!

hey all, was looking into sarms and read good stuff, at this moment my goal is to fix a slight muscle imbalance on my left arm and add a bit more size on my delts, I think 5-8 lbs of muscle should do the trick but it's so little to even consider AAS.

What do you guys think? Worth a try?

No. A drug won't fix the imbalance. Training will.

Top Bottom