Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on primobolan and similar compounds?

darwinmcduck

I have been taking deca based cycles with great success for years. It has just become to0 hard to recover my natural test lately. I know that primo can shut you down too but not as drastically. I was wanting to hear from people who have taken high dosages of primo. How did it work out for you? I have done anavar and turnabol cycles that worked out well. I think I respond good to the anabolics(except for winny). I would love for some vets to chime in here.

Thanks

i say run some eq. i used to love deca as well and had a lot of trouble recovering last cycle. i won't even mess with test. try some eq with proviron or eq with a low dose of test bro. i have never run primo because i would want to run at 800mg ew minimum and that is just way too much money. its very mild and will not shut down natural test very much at all. ive heard of people staying on primo year round at low doses. what are your goals exactly

My goals are always the same. I look for development more than I do adding pounds. I quit using the scale to gauge my progress a long time ago. I like my bodyweight to go up a few pounds while I am on just so I know the body is in an anabolic state. I will think about the equip. It has been years since I have taken any and I only wanted to be "BIG" then. So my opinion on equip then was "what I am taking this for". So the boldenone is not hard on the natural test production?

Thank you Bruce

darwinmcduck said:
My goals are always the same. I look for development more than I do adding pounds. I quit using the scale to gauge my progress a long time ago. I like my bodyweight to go up a few pounds while I am on just so I know the body is in an anabolic state. I will think about the equip. It has been years since I have taken any and I only wanted to be "BIG" then. So my opinion on equip then was "what I am taking this for". So the boldenone is not hard on the natural test production?

Thank you Bruce

I ran a primo/var cycle for 8 weeks and finished the last 2 with the addition of masteron.

Primo doseage was 800mg ew, var 50mg ed, and masteron 50mg eod.

I made some great gains of these supps, great pumps at the gym, strength increased noticeably, and developed a "granite" look. I was already lean to start and this cycle allowed me to gain 8 pounds of unadultered muscle in 9 weeks. Aside from the primo injects being almost untolerable (very painful), I would definetly recommend it. Just beware that if you are using primo from turkey the shots are 10x worse than prop, they are downright crippling.

Top Bottom