Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on my new cycle before I start

Philthepill

Hi guys,
I would really appreciate your opinions on a cycle I would like to start!!

I'm not new to steroids but only administer orals, as I'm a whimp when it comes to injections.

I have always been a hard gainer and that was the reason I turned for that bit of extra help.

My first ever cycle, like most was Dianabol. It did give me noticeable gains but I suffered with water retention in my lower legs and feet.

I moved away from DBol and had a couple of cycles on Winstrol and Androl (excuse me guys, it's late here in the UK and think I got the right name) - basically an oil testosterone capsule!!
This didn't produce a great deal of weight gain (in fact I stayed the same) but I changed physic and good strength gain.

Now I want to gain more lean weight.

What I am proposing is the following :-

Tren 250 mcg rising to 1000 mcg
Androl 40mg twice a day
MegaBol as an inhibitor
And obviously milk thistle

My Tren tablets are 1mg tablets so it will mean cutting into quarters, halves.
Also I do not want to take the Tren in one dose (apart from 250mcg)

What are your thoughts on this?

I also have Clenbuterol and Var but I thought the above might well be enough. Var was in my head as it apparently can give muscle memory but not sure on that one.

To give you an idea of my stature (sorry it's UK measurements) - I am 6 foot 3 inches tall and weigh 18 stone and 3 pounds.

Anyway, please have a look and be honest and let me know what you think - all your views will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Phil

No way is stacking methyltrienolone with any other oral a smart idea. MT alone is far too toxic

Is this for real man?
Grow some nuts and learn to pin yourself so you can run a proper steroid cycle. Until you do you cannot run a safe and proper cycle IMO and are wasting your time and bartering with your health, especially when you start adding compounds like methyltren to the mix.
Like it or not thats my advice,

Come on man I live in the uk and your making us sound like right knob ends do you really wanna take that much orals do your homework on them they will fuck you up pal get a grip

Use long esters, you can get away with 1 pin per week (2 is ideal). Really not a big deal.

Well, Here is from the Knob End - lol
Many Many thanks for your advice, it seems the man that sold me the gear had no respect for my life!! - I trusted him, he's a fuckin nurse for gods sake!!.
So From reading above, I think a good idea may be to flush the teen down the toilet.

How about Andriol and Var?

What are your thoughts on that?
Be honest again - I tell you, I trust you guys way more than that dick head.
I'm going to have to find a different supplier but hopefully a honest and helpful one.

Anyway, please let me know what you think of the above

Cheers guys
Phil

Top Bottom