Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thoughts on hmg as a natural boost

wolfman87

was just curious about what yall think about using hmg while off cycle. if one were to do this what would happen? just curious, i kinda want to try this out in a couple months.

would it have any noticeable impact on test production, testicular size, load, weight gain/loss, appetite, hair growth/loss? bad side effects like cholesterol, estrogen increase? anything really. just trying to find out the pros and cons on this because like i said before, i'm thinking of trying this out.:coffee:

was just curious about what yall think about using hmg while off cycle. if one were to do this what would happen? just curious, i kinda want to try this out in a couple months.

would it have any noticeable impact on test production, testicular size, load, weight gain/loss, appetite, hair growth/loss? bad side effects like cholesterol, estrogen increase? anything really. just trying to find out the pros and cons on this because like i said before, i'm thinking of trying this out.:coffee:

Too soon to tell how suppressive it might be but as is the case with any exogenous compound, even HCG, there's bound to be SOME backlash. Not sure how quickly a tolerance or ledig sensitivity would be built up. However, HMG seems to have limited negatives on lipids or estro and as a kick start for PCT, it rocks!

I am defiantely going to get my hands on some HMG to test it out.

Nelson how did you run it just recently. I can't seem to find your post but remember reading it. What dose and time did you run it for?

I am defiantely going to get my hands on some HMG to test it out.

Nelson how did you run it just recently. I can't seem to find your post but remember reading it. What dose and time did you run it for?

Contrary to other opnions, I don;t think HCG and/or HMG are comounds to be run on a long term basis. Use them when you notice atrophy. I do one vial every 2 months while on HRT.

As for the HMG I did a half vial sub q and the other half a few days later. Didn't need a HRT dose that week. Loved it.

Contrary to other opnions, I don;t think HCG and/or HMG are comounds to be run on a long term basis. Use them when you notice atrophy. I do one vial every 2 months while on HRT.

As for the HMG I did a half vial sub q and the other half a few days later. Didn't need a HRT dose that week. Loved it.

exactly

problem is people follow a set schedule

while it's a good way to start i personally only use HCG/HMG when I feel shutdown

jury is out on whether HCG impairs LH sensitivity

if you want a boost when "off" try something a bit less suppressive

I would save the almighty HMG for when you're shutdown or PCT

cool cool. just a thought i had the other day and wanted to follow up on it. idk what the norm for this is but what if you just did a light or heavy dose once or twice and then nothing else after that? like u guys said you just use it for atrophy but what about "mental atrophy" if that makes sense. my main reason for this is because i don't like pro-hormones and don't want to do anything more than a week or two but still want a "boost". would this be plausible or should i just keep on keepin on with the normal supps and wait it out?

i'm not fishing for an answer i want (i don't have one) just gathering info/opinions.

cool cool. just a thought i had the other day and wanted to follow up on it. idk what the norm for this is but what if you just did a light or heavy dose once or twice and then nothing else after that? like u guys said you just use it for atrophy but what about "mental atrophy" if that makes sense. my main reason for this is because i don't like pro-hormones and don't want to do anything more than a week or two but still want a "boost". would this be plausible or should i just keep on keepin on with the normal supps and wait it out?

i'm not fishing for an answer i want (i don't have one) just gathering info/opinions.

You'd be better off using UNLEASHED , BIG BLAST and VIGOR. That'll give better gains then prohormones with no suppression.

Top Bottom