Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts: Helios vs Winstrol (injectable)

Both considered cutting agents, just curious as to personal opinion from users here thanks [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Never used Helios so I have no experience and will pass on comments.
Your Winnie is probably water based. Winnie is the only AAS that I recommend oral over injectable. No significant difference in liver toxicity of injectable vs oral. This only holds true for Winnie
Winnie will likely make your joints sore. I still use it however I do not rely on it as much as I used to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

all helios is is clen + yohimbe. both work essentially as stimulants, a combo of speeding up heart rate + suppressing appetite

winny is not a fat burner at all, it will dry out your joints. if you are over 10% body fat no purpose in using it as your muscles are covered up with too much fat to see any benefits

i would implore you to forget either option and get cardarine + N2slin as a cutting stack with proper diet and moderate exercise

i never recommend clen under any circumstance whatsoever and i am a huge winstrol fan however not of the injectable version... if you are after cutting and weight loss, gw501516 and sr9009 would be FAR safer and more effective long term options

They are very different. One is a stimulant and one is a steroid. For cutting it is diet that really makes the difference. I would recommend other products like cardarine and n2slin over helios or winny for fat loss.

They are very different. One is a stimulant and one is a steroid. For cutting it is diet that really makes the difference. I would recommend other products like cardarine and n2slin over helios or winny for fat loss.

Agreed, however including an AAS like Winnie will help to preserve muscle while on a caloric deficit. I always have a base of test with all of my cycles. I’m old school. Some go ahead without it.

Any AAS can be used for cutting or bulking... its your diet that makes it cutting or bulking ( not the drugs).

If you use stimulants like clen you need to be aware of heart palpitations or afib. The problem is that the only way to be sure is through an ekg.
With that being said, I am presently you using 20 mg of clen because I had my thyroid removed and the Dr is trying to dial in my T4. This is a long process and I am gaining weight. After knowing exactly what to do for all these years and things not reacting like they used to I am using a low dose. Gyms are all closed which also compounds the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom