Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts: Helios vs Winstrol (injectable)

Agreed, however including an AAS like Winnie will help to preserve muscle while on a caloric deficit. I always have a base of test with all of my cycles. I’m old school. Some go ahead without it.

Any AAS can be used for cutting or bulking... its your diet that makes it cutting or bulking ( not the drugs).

If you use stimulants like clen you need to be aware of heart palpitations or afib. The problem is that the only way to be sure is through an ekg.
With that being said, I am presently you using 20 mg of clen because I had my thyroid removed and the Dr is trying to dial in my T4. This is a long process and I am gaining weight. After knowing exactly what to do for all these years and things not reacting like they used to I am using a low dose. Gyms are all closed which also compounds the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree 100%

Never used Helios so I have no experience and will pass on comments.
Your Winnie is probably water based. Winnie is the only AAS that I recommend oral over injectable. No significant difference in liver toxicity of injectable vs oral. This only holds true for Winnie
Winnie will likely make your joints sore. I still use it however I do not rely on it as much as I used to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom