Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on first cycle or everyone's criticism lol

j1jakejohnson

[FONT=&quot]I am 6'5" 300lbs 32 years old. Have been training for a while and am dabbling with the idea of doing a cycle. Would like to get the advise from more experienced people in this area.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Week 1-14 test cyp 500mg once a week
Week 1-10 deca 300mg once a week
armidex .25 every other day until after 2 weeks of last shot of test[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PCT 2 weeks after last shot
week 1 clomid 100mg ed nolva 40mg day
week 2 clomid 50mg ed nolva 20mg ed
week 3 clomid 50mg ed nolva 20 mg ed[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]thanks in advanced for any tips or advice[/FONT]

Hi your pct should be four weeks you know about splitting your shots so your injecting twice a week your a big guy so just wondering what your condition is like but a part from that looks like a good simple cycle good luck

Your dosages look good but you are missing one important support supplement with your cycle.

A test/deca cycle needs two support supplements.
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD OR arimidex at 0.5mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

Your PCT also needs some improvement.
A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

I am guessing by your stats that you are carrying a good amount of body fat. I would probably run SARMs instead and go with a caloric deficit. Any chance you can post up a pic so we can get a better idea of what your body fat is?

Top Bottom