Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on first cycle? (Need help with PCT!)

MrsMrMan

Hi there. Wanting to run my first cycle, with only a low dosage of test. I know you guys will probably call me a pussy but I want to see how I react to a lowish dose of one compound before I add stuff. I'm in no rush.

Stats :

Years of training : 4
6'1
198lb
12% bf
17' arms
31' waist

Thinking of doing a 10 week cycle.

Weeks 1 - 10 : Test E at 250mg per week. (125 twice a week).
Weeks 1 - 10 : Armidex at 0.25mg every day.
Weeks 12 - 16 : Chlomid 50/25/25/25

Any thoughts?

I like the idea of going low for your first cycle, but if you are going to shut yourself down, you might as well get a little more benefit out of it and run a high enough dose that you will get some decent gains. 250mg is not a lot higher than a lot of TRT doses. I would go with 350-400mg for your first run.

You will also need more than Clomid for your PCT. It only provides a temporary boost to test levels and does nothing to combat estrogen rebound. You should throw in some aromasin at 12.5mg EOD and some Test Stack 17 as well. You can pick that up here ----> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

^ cheers pal
alot of places i've looked around say that chlomid is enough for a low dose of test? what about hcg?

PCT
13-16 Clomid, 50/50/25/25
13-16 Nolva, 40/40/20/20
13-18 Aromasin 12.5mg/day
13-16 HCGenerate
13-18 Ostarine 25mg/day
13-18 Unleashed
13-18 D-AA

Holy shit that's alot of stuff! Didn't realise all the pct was so expensive considering I get test e for $50 for 10ml at 250mg/ml

Clomid alone won't do it bro. SERMS provide a temporary boost to your test levels. You need to boost the levels naturally to have a successful recovery and have something that will keep your levels up. Test Stack has 12 different ingredients for this which makes it perfect, and keeps you from having to buy multiple other products for the same effect

Top Bottom