Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on boosting HPTA above normal on OX only cycle

AllPLAYA

I was thinking about doing a long OX only (20mg/day) cycle .
I know it is light when it comes to supressing HPTA but....
Anyone with knowledge or experience of OX only with tons of endogenous natural test boosters (Tribulus, Avena Setvia?, ZMA,etc) even arimidex. (No clomid though)
I would like even higher test than normal when I finish. Is this wishful thinking or a great idea?

I would not suggest using any anabolics simply to increase natural test production. This simply will not work.

However, some of the natural options you listed should be helpful. Proviron may also be an option.

I am not using the OX to boost my test...I know it supresses it slightly but just want ideas/experiences with OX only plus HPTA boosters.

I feel that lower dosages of Anavar along with a variety of natural test boosters may actually lead to an increased testosterone level while on anabolics.

This would have to be verified using blood test which I would strongly recommend.

Interesting idea though....

Tribulus won't do jack shit for endogenous test production.

Neither will ZMA for that matter unless you have a zinc deficiency.

It's wishful thinking. I would run test with it if you want elevated test levels. Your T levels will most likely drop while your on- if test is not added.

Top Bottom