Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on anavar only cycle

dork

First off im not looking to get crazy gains off this cycle. I simply want to get stronger , harder, and add a little size. (No test for me yet)

This will be my third cycle. I ran Winny (Zambons) @ 50mg EOD for 7 weeks two summers ago, and this past summer I ran EQ @ 400mg for 10 weeks. I got GREAT results off both. On the down side, I dislocated my shoulder 1 week after my last Winny shot (Shouler joint still hurts now) , and got some serious Depression from the EQ. I have kept just about all my gains from both these cycles.

Im currently 6'1 200lbs.

I was thinking of running the china anavar @ 40mg a day for 6 weeks. From what i've read this will give me some good strength increase as well as harden me up alot. Since i've had great success with the light anabolics i feel id like to hit another.

Im looking for some feedback from anyone with experince with a cycle like this...

Well when I was about 19 I did about 25 mgs. per day of anavar for about 12 weeks and gained about 10 lbs.

At your weight I would up the dose to 50-60 mgs. and run it for at least 8-12 weeks.

Take extra creatine with anavar.

You won't experience any depression from anavar. I would guess that if eq caused that, it was because you did not use clomid afterwards and had low test levels for a long time. That is just a guess.

I did anavar at 40mgED and winstrol at 50mgED and gained 15 pounds. Kept it all.

Top Bottom