Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

those of you who say dbol only cycle is useless cause you'll loose all of your gains

bloatboy35

just wondering that if you do loose all of your gains from a dbol or anadrol only cycle, what exactly are you gaining? are you actually building any muscle at all? or is it all water? say u gain 20lbs on the cycle and when it's over you fall back down to the weight you were at, did u gain anything but water? did you loose muscle and water? just wondering....yes i know all about clomid and post cycle treatment....BUT, some of you still say that u will loose all of your dbol/a50 gains after you are done with them.

Bodybuilders of old built their entire bodies on dbol. So no, you don't lose all of what you gained... I have done a small 4 week cycle of dbol and I lost half of what I gained....

dbol is a great muscle builder. Take it for 6-8 weeks by itslef at 50mgs or so and I garantee you'll get good keepable gains.

D-bol and winny are two 17aa's, you don't wan to run them together that= no liver...

Top Bottom