Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those of you who have had Gyno surgery

I am in atlanta, GA and i paid 4750.00 for my surgery and it is the best money i have ever spent. i had a large lump under my right nipple, and a very small one under my left. i had them removed and had lipo on both. i was out of the gym for 2 weeks.

BGI

Good to hear.

The office quoted me $5000 flat for lipo and the removal of the hard tissue. I wasnt sure if that cost was high or low.

Got to a surgeon, complain of pain and discomfort. You might get is treated and get insurance to pay for it.

I got most of mine covered except I paid for the doctor to do it in his personal surgery room, rather than a hospital so that it sped up the waiting. Costed me $1050cnd in total. The rest was covered.

1 month later and one of my nipples is still sore and both are numb. They said it takes 3 months to get the feeling back.

From what he said, it takes 10 days minimum to be back at the gym again. If i want to go through with it i could get it done as soon as friday.

dugie65 said:
What was the cost of the surgery, when paid out of pocket?
I am wondering for myself.

Cost for gynecomastia surgery depends on the problem to be treated, surgical techniques needed, surgeon's experience, and can vary from surgeon to surgeon and around the world. Revision surgery is much more difficult (and can be more expensive), so picking your surgeon carefully is very important. I see so many different types of gynecomastia, puffy nipples, and long nipples that a "one price fits all" policy is just not fair to most patients.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Top Bottom